Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Its a wonderful world!

Well. Today has been amazing! No word of a lie I've had the best day in a LONG time! Plans for the fashion business are up and going, creative juices are flowing tomorrow will be amazing!

it's been immensely hot so my nan and I tottered off to the local wine bar - I JOKE we tottered off to Moat Park and whilst sat in the sun on a bench - Which my nan fell off of! I sat next to this purse left by someone obviously. So being nosey and obviously with this persons best interests at heart "looking for an address :/" had a root through this purse. Driving license - with address on. this woman lived around the corner from my old house. Wilst looking for this address I found a photo of her kids - who went to my old school. WHAT A CRAZY WORLD and if that's not weird enough Whilst in the queue to get an ice cream as you do on a hot day! The woman in front of us was on the phone to the bank cancelling a card and because I'm so good at eavsdropping heart her say her address - the exact same one as on this driving license. SO my nan says Excuse me have you lost a purse - BEAR IN MIND that this was about a hour and a half later on the opposite side of the park. SO my nan has a chat with her - this woman is actually a care worker for deaf people, who lived around the corner from me, whose son was in the year above me at my primary school who was at that time in front of us it was great!! And out of that I got £20 quid BRILLIANT

Honesty is always the best policy!

Life doesn't get weirder than today!

So yeah I've had a brilliant day. LOVING Parris' blogs about life and shizz.

In response to that - I REALLY DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL
My plan is - spend all my time working on the fashion and acting and shizzle! SCHOOL is just going to be something to be endured, never enjoyed and TBH Ima spend all my time annoying the teachers!

Well must get cracking on CV sending, monologue finding, script writing, designing and maybe a wee bit of farmville on facebook!

AND OF COURSE A MAJOR AMOUNT OF TWEETING.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment