Saturday, 17 October 2009

WOW

Well basically I've had one of the craziest weeks of my life! I met a totally amazing person who totally made me so much more focused - I've spent a few hours so far searching for good monologues and working on them. Before I wanted it to happen instantly now I'm more aware of the amount of time it takes.
Needing 48 hour days right now! It's fun.

My little dancers are so awesome!! I'll be blogging about them on monday after their little performance I'm like nervous for them! LOL

I've spent wayy too much money on plays this past month! LOL but I love it!

Anyways a quick blog - a rather pointless blog I must say but I felt guilty for not blogging of late! LOL I could have made some interesting info up but that would be even more pointless!

REALLY REALLY must get on with some work now! I keep putting it off. MUST STOP THAT! LOL

PEACE x!

No comments:

Post a Comment