Sunday, 13 December 2009

Wow. I haven't blogged in a long long time. Loads of things have happened recently. Nothing career based though which is annoying. School has become all consuming. Still finish on friday and I can get cracking with some other stuff.

I've lost my voice and I've got really ill which isnt too enjoyable. My tonsils are like enormous and I can't breath without coughing. So all in all I'm very healthy. Plague performance in acting either tomorrow or tuesday my hacking cough may prove to be a hindrance or a blessing we shall see.

It's actually got stupidly close to christmas without me noticing which I'm not too overjoyed at but yeah.
So I suppose this has been a pointless blog!  Just planning on chilling out now get better and stuff.

So yeah :D

Merry Christmas x

No comments:

Post a Comment